As a SAP CRM Technical Lead within the Enterprise Platform Services Delivery Team, you will be part of a high-performance team chartered to deliver enterprise SAP solutions. In this role, you will part of a global SAP project delivery team working in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Services, Global Operations and Finance organizations. Your role will be to design and deliver high quality SAP solutions for complex business needs. You will also work closely with other IT teams that support our transactional systems and infrastructure.
The SAP CRM Technical Lead will be responsible for providing technical leadership in developing solutions in the SAP/CRM Applications space to meet business requirements. Specific responsibilities are:
* Lead and coordinate the planning and delivery of the technical development in one or more SAP implementation projects.
* Manage performance fine tuning and adherence to development standards for the broader SAP program.
* Plan, manage and coordinate the implementation of RICEF objects including Custom transactions, Integration, Smart Forms, and interfaces, in SAP CRM, Web Applications, and SAP ECC
* Work with the SAP technical team to recognize and implement new SAP technologies.
* Manage teams of onshore and offshore developers; assign and review allocated development tasks
* Develop and enforce development standards by performing code reviews for developments done by onsite and offshore developers
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in a related field
* At least 5 years of SAP CRM 7.0 technical development experience (excluding ECC) — ideally on 2 or more end-to-end CRM projects
* 5+ Years’ experience using the SAP ABAP Workbench
* Proven experience with new-age UI tools (personas, UI5, Fiori)
* Excellent working knowledge on BOL, CRM-specific BADIs, EEWB, GENIL, SAP Archive Link, ACE, SAP Workflow, Netweaver Gateway REST services and SOAP services
* Proven ability to integrate SAP CRM and SAP ECC to the “outside world” (digital, mobile, wechat)
* Experience with IC Web development, Web UI development, BSP, Web Dynpro is a plus
* Prior experience in developing CRM Order management functions is plus
* Ability to multi-task & handle high-pressure situations
* Middleware experience with the execution of bi-directional data exchange between SAP CRM & ECC back-end a plus
* Excellent Oral and written communication Skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently. Ability to use good judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate risk-mitigation.