The Program Advisor is responsible for providing superior customer service to all applicants and/or students who are enrolled in our program The Program Advisor provides guidance, mentorship and encouragement to students to pursue their goal of becoming a teacher.
• Gain expertise about the certification program, state requirements, and company policies and procedures
• Use this knowledge to engage with candidates to help them strategize and problem solve to move along within the program to complete their certification
• Engage and recognize incoming calls and walk-ins as priority tasks
• Present at local school districts, networking mixerand job fairs
• Build relationships with local districts.
• Perform any other duties (administrative, clerical, events) as directed by Customer Relations Director and Sales and Training Manager
Candidate Profile and Experience Prerequisites
• Bachelor’s degree from a leading university with academic excellence
• 1 year of customer service experience
• 1 year of public speaking experience
• Superior customer service, attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skillsare a must
• Demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative, teamwork, and professionalism.
• Travel is required when giving presentations
• Must be able to legally work in any US company without sponsorship